1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pioneer Clubs

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by mjohnson7, Nov 15, 2005.

1. mjohnson7

mjohnson7 Member

I am investigating Pioneer Clubs as a possible children's/youth program at my church, but I haven't found many reviews of it online. It looks really good. Is there anyone here that has been involved with Pioneer Clubs that can give me pros/cons or any more information than what their website gives. If anyone knows its history or who started it...that would be great too. Thanks!

2. Humblesmith

Humblesmith Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Don't know the details, but our church used Pioneer clubs for the girls. It worked out well and lasted for many years.

3. gekko

gekko New Member

when i was in youth group in a different city, the baptist church i attended had Pioneer clubs. it was great. i was in it for 5 years or something crazy like that. (i think it was pioneer clubs... pretty sure yah...) but i don't really got any pro's or cons.. considering i was younger and didn't really think of those.. i thought it was great. and apparently that's all that mattered to me! lol.