1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pipe Bombs Sent to Clintons, Obama and CNN Offices

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by FollowTheWay, Oct 24, 2018.

1. FollowTheWay

FollowTheWay Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm aware of the Biblical passages. That's why i said you were right.

2. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The current President is not one!

3. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    OK, that’s good, so we’re on the same page there. But other comments made it sound as if you imagine your own political leanings could not favor abominable characters. If that is the case, you should reconsider, because they have and do and will. Applying your own standards, that would mean you should heed your own caveat. There was a presidential candidate some years ago that seemed to have the whole world wanting to vote for him. Were you on guard then?

4. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh! I get it! You are actually talking with him as if he were a reasonable person. I was puzzled for a while there. You are a newbie so let me help you out. He/she/it is not. He/she/it only wants to illicit a strong emotional response from you. You should probably find better things to do.

5. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

6. Reynolds

Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Communism makes everyone except the 1/2% ruling class become "needy and unfortunate." Your party is Communist lite.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Communism feigns affection for the needy which is proven at the end of their divide/conquer Revolution - Many/most of the rebels who fought for them are put to death along with those of the proletariat who will not be "retrained".

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Media yawned when real ricin packages were mailed to Trump and leading Republicans a mere 4 weeks ago

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  10. RighteousnessTemperance&

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are right, I am a newbie.:( I probably butted in where I shouldn't (so what's new?), but his antichrist angle intrigued me, as it is rather extreme. He seems aware of it, yet oblivious to its implications. However, he may not want to think about that, or at all if you are right. I won't argue that last point.:)

11. RighteousnessTemperance&

Faith:
    Baptist
    From other comments on related threads, it looks like you are not waiting long enough but instead buying into or trying to disseminate a false narrative.

12. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    he/she/it posts things to get a reaction. Cant take them seriously.

13. FollowTheWay

FollowTheWay Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ok. I'll just say that a rabid Trump ex-con supporter has been identified and charged with these crimes by the FBI. he's innocent until proven guilty. OK?

14. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hmm what about the poison ricin envelopes sent to the WH/POTUS!?

Many, maybe most, folks are not even aware it happened as the hypocritical phony progressive liberal journalists forgot to mention it...
    oops slipped right on by us ... DUH!

• Like Like x 1
  15. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Just watched the Howard Kurtz (IMO he is a Trump hater, he tries to hide it but can't) show of Fox and again he went on and on about President Trump possibly causing the pipe bomb incidents.

I suddenly realized that this hysteria over the pipe bombs is a deflecting smoke screen to take attention off of the attempted assassination
    of President Trump with deadly ricin poison by a former Trump hater navy man.

And Its no wonder because those who say they want to blow up the WH, show President Trump's decapitated head, ask about actors who have assassinated the president, say they want to take him behind the gym and assault him, desire to punch him out ARE NOT CALLED OUT FOR THESE THINGS.

In my day any one of these public declarations would have gotten you locked up FOR LIFE!.

The RNC is sound ASLEEP to these things and does NOTHING about it when it is in the overview to do something!.

In the mean time some sick individual sends impotent pipe bombs to others former presidents and the marxist press and news media is all atwitterpated with accusing the president for causing it but NOTHING about Madonna, DiNero, Depp and MANY others perhaps contributing to the deeds of our violent society..

Add to that the movies produced by Hollywood in which these actors who supposedly want MORE GUN CONTROL, less VIOLENCE, commit murder, mayhem and rape with guns and every other weaponry known to man as well as every other sin known to man on the screen and then give themselves awards for their work.

Yes there is indeed a market. So the devil gets his cake and gets to eat it as well.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. RighteousnessTemperance&

Faith:
    Baptist
    Maybe.