1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Plane Ride

Discussion in 'Jokes & Humor (Clean)' started by SGO, Apr 29, 2021.

1. SGO

SGO Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Every year, Sammy and his wife Matilda went to the annual State Fair.
    And every year, Sammy would say, "Matilda, I'd like to ride in that antique airplane."
    And every year, Matilda would reply, "I know, Sammy, but that airplane ride costs ten dollars, and ten dollars is ten dollars."

This one year Sammy and Matilda went to the fair and Sammy said, "Matilda, I'm 71 years old. If I don't ride that airplane this year I may never get another chance. "

Matilda replied, "Sammy, that airplane ride costs ten dollars, and ten dollars is ten dollars."

The pilot overheard them and said, "Folks, I'll make you a deal.
    I'll take you both up for a ride.
    If you can stay quiet for the entire ride and not say one word, I won't charge you anything, but, if you say one word it's ten dollars."

Sammy and Matilda agreed, and up they went.

The pilot performed all kinds of acrobatic twists and turns, he did rolls and dives, but there was not a word is heard.
    So, he even did a nose dive, pulling up the old plane just 15 feet above the ground.
    But, still not a word.

After they landed, the pilot turned to Sammy and said, "By golly Mister, I did everything I could think of to get you two to yell out, but you didn't."
    Sammy replied, "Well, I was gonna say something when Matilda fell out, ...but ten dollars is ten dollars!”

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    That was plane funny

• Like Like x 1
  3. SGO

SGO Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian