1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Please give your opinion of 4 new tracts

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by TheBibleSender, Oct 25, 2010.

1. TheBibleSender

TheBibleSender New Member

Please be in prayer for these tracts. Please also pray that God would provide the funding to produce them. God bless.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. TheBibleSender

3. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    My observations:
    1. The ones with the Grim Reaper and 2012 on the front are most likely to get their attention better than the others.
    2. You might want to use a bigger print.
    3. You have a few grammatical mistakes that need to be corrected.
    4. I hope the Lord uses your work to win others to Christ.:thumbsup:

4. TheBibleSender

Thanks. I have been correcting the errors. I also may have to do some editing to allow me to get the print size bigger. The font size is 8 I would like a 9. God bless. :)

5. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

what you have there seems good. I am glad to see that you are telling them that they have to repent and receive Christ to be saved. I wonder how many think that they got saved by accepting Christ and not repenting. Many I am afraid.

Are those going to be for personal use or for selling?

6. TheBibleSender

They will be for anyone who can use them. We will be accepting donation only. We will not charge for our tracts. OUr ministry Bible Senders started this tract ministry called After Death What? We want to produce quality tracts to be used to spread the gospel. If you are interested in any of the tracts just send an e-mail to afterdeathwhat at gmail.com and let me know which ones you like and how many you can use. When we have the funding to make them we will send them out. Please know I have made the tracts a little bigger so I could increase the font to 9 They are 3.5x4.5 We do also have another one called In 100 Years that currently is 3x 4.25 God bless. :)