1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Please help me with quote

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Gina B, Aug 27, 2006.

1. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Do you know this whole quote, and its author?

It begins with this, or something very similar: "If the god of man is chance, destruction is his rainbow..."

That's all I've got.

I'm hoping that somehow, someone will recognize it.

2. Spoudazo

Spoudazo New Member

Can't find it anywhere on the net (via www.google.com) so I'm assuming it's either from a book you read or a sermon you heard, perhaps?

3. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

It was a quote used within a sermon by someone I'm assuming was Rabi Maharaj. (had to figure that part out too!) I was in the car so I didn't get to write down the name of the person he was quoting.

I tried looking up what station it might have been on so that I could have looked up a transcript, but I could't figure that one either! I know it was somewhere between 88.1 and 99.1, I was in Oregon, and it had to have been somewhere between 10 and 11 am yesterday (August 26th) There was a V or an X in the name of the radio station.
    I caught 15 minutes of him and the beginning of the first song, but they didn't announce anything before I had to get out!

I'd really like to hear that whole thing again, but that quote just really caught me and I want to remember the whole thing and see who said it and what they were all about.

4. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

You are a riot sometimes!