1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Please Help!!!!

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by JocelynKing, Jan 19, 2003.

1. JocelynKing

JocelynKing Guest

I bought a Christian Domain and a package. I was being faithful to God's call when I did it. Only problem is, I have no idea where to start trying to even make a webpage. I have Frontpage downloaded or whatever you call it, and some cool graphics. Can anyone help me get started in the right direction? Thank you so much, and God Bless!

2. npetreley

npetreley New Member

Do you have a host or hosting company for your domain?

3. blush

blush New Member

what do you mean by a package?

Anyway, if you want to learn how to write webpages yourself, I learned from HTML Goodies. It's very helpful whether you know nothing at all or pretty much everything.

4. td

td New Member

Uh...shouldn't you have learned all of this stuff BEFORE you bought the domain? Oh well, I suggest you go to a local technical college. They probably have classes on building a web site and how to use Front Page for very low cost. Good Luck!