1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Please pray for my friends

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by Wherever You Go, May 1, 2013.

1. Wherever You Go

Wherever You Go New Member

My friends Buddy and Loren are missionaries in the headwaters of the Amazon in Peru. For the last few weeks they have been extremely ill, with various and sometimes unknown ailments. Their three young children are all quite ill as well. They do have some medical help, but it is not very conclusive help. Buddy's father told me Saturday that two of the children have hardly eaten (or kept anything down) for days. One of them threw up ten times in one day.

These friends of mine have had a spiritually successful career in Peru for the last 6 years or so, and God has used them mightily at times. They have taken the Gospel to areas where there has evidently never been a faithful witness.

BTW, I'm not sure if there is a more appropriate part of the BB to post prayer requests on. If so, please kindly let me know.

2. Wherever You Go

Wherever You Go New Member

Buddy and Loren and their kids are doing somewhat better now. I may have been a little inaccurate in my information in the first post. They have been sick, and the kids have been sick for some time, but it was not as bad as I initially understood. But thank you for any who have prayed for them.