1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Please pray for our pastor's wife

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by annsni, Nov 12, 2012.

1. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

We have 3 campuses at our church and hubby is the campus pastor of one of them. One of the other campus pastors' wife has been put into hospice care today as her battle with breast cancer seems to be coming to an end. Please pray for Cheryl and her husband Pete as well as their son Doug (who is also a pastor but at another church) and daughter Janette (who is married to another one of our pastors). The church is taking this really hard as they've been here for about 23 years or so. Pray for peace and comfort for everyone and that Cheryl's pain would decrease. Thanks.

2. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Certainly in my prayers...

3. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

Yes, we will be praying for Cheryl and her husband Pete.
    Lord, we are asking for your mercy and grace to be with Cheryl who is in great pain.Please lessen her pain and be a special comfort to her, her husband,(Pete) and their children at this time. May You be glorified! In the name of Jesus. AMEN

4. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

We went to visit her this afternoon. She's unconscious but she did open her eyes and give me a half smile when I came in. She went right back to sleep again after that. Her pain is being well managed and it is not long before her homegoing. She is in a beautiful hospice facility right near us that is taking amazing care of her and the family.