1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Please pray....

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by Scarlett O., May 1, 2012.

1. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have a good friend and wonderful Christian woman whose husband is in the hospitial and is gravely ill. He's been there a week or two and he's in bad shape. I do not believe that he is saved. I would be DELIGHTED if I am wrong.

Their daughter, a wonderful person in her own right, is having her first baby sometime today. She is a diabetic and has been since a very young child.

My friend is torn between her duty to be with her husband and be with her daughter. She is already brain-weary and physically tired. Her sister-in-law said that she would stay with the husband (her brother) while my friend goes to be with her daughter. I think that's a good solution, but it doesn't ease my friend's torn mind and heart.

Pray for his spiritual condition and healing. Pray for this baby's safe delivery and his/her mother's good health. Pray for my friend's peace of mind and physical stamina.

Thanks.

2. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Praying for this family.

3. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks for the prayers.

The baby boy was born healthy this evening and my friend said that her daughter had the easiest time that she could have ever imagined. She also said that they drew a lot of fluid from her husband today.

I believe in prayer. Keep praying for his spiritual status.

Thanks again.

4. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

:praying::1_grouphug:So good to hear the good news of a healthy baby boy!

We will continue to pray for this family and their needs.
    Pray that the mother and baby will continue to grow strong and healthy.
    Praying for your friends' husband who needs a healing on his body and for his salvation.

5. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Sure will keep praying for his spiritual status.