1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Plz pray for me, I've lost my best pal

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by birdlover99, Aug 14, 2016.

1. birdlover99

birdlover99 New Member

I need some prayer requests and help. I've just lost my little bird. Pewe. Came home from work and found him floating in my toilet. He let himself out of his cage, and managed to fall into the toilet and couldn't get out. I know this might sound silly to some but he was the greatest pet anyone could ask for. I loved him as much as I love my own kids. I've had him going on 4.5 years and he was to be in my upcoming wedding. I'm struggling to understand why God would take such a sweet creature in such a way. Pewe NEVER played in the bathrooms so I just don't understand. He is the little guy pictured as my profile pic. He use to greet me every morning, every night and come and snuggle with me when I was feeling down. I'm just struggling. He meant so much and as much as I try, my kids don't understand either. I know he is in a better place but why take him in such a way and right before my wedding?