1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

PM question

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by patricia, Nov 30, 2002.

1. patricia

patricia New Member

Hi all!

How do you check if you have had any private messages come in? Sorry for the ignorance...not very computer literate...obvioulsy! Thank you!

He is my glory,
    Patricia

2. Clint Kritzer

Clint Kritzer Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hi Patricia and welcome to the board.

To check your PM's go to the link at the upper right corner of any page on the BB called "my profile" and click it. On the page that loads you will see your messages if there are any.

I also understand you were having difficulty with sending PM's. Please read this thread and try the trouble shooting suggestions you find there.

http://www.baptistboard.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=45;t=000097

If you still have difficulties, please feel free to email me at [email protected] .

Clint Kritzer
    Administrator

3. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Usually a notice is sent to the e-mail address you list. Or just go to the top of the page and click on "my profile", where it says
    my profild | register | search | faq | blah blah
    Gina

4. Headcoveredlady

Headcoveredlady New Member

Patricia,
    I received your pm. I sent you a reply. You can check it by going to the top right of your screen and find my profile. Click on that and you will see incoming messages there. Hope this helps.
    HCL

5. patricia

patricia New Member

"Thank you's" to everyone. I got it! It really works! Cool! Boy, this group is a heplful bunch!

Blessings to you all,
    Patricia