1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Political Peace without leadership

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by The Biblicist, Feb 8, 2012.

1. The Biblicist

The Biblicist Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Daniel 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

This personage (speaks words) comes out of the fourth beast upon the earth at the conclusion of that kingdom.

1. He is a great orator
    2. His political aim is defined by "change"
    3. There is a period of three and half years that he has complete dominant control of the people of God.
    4. This occurs in the final times of the fourth and final world power on earth

Suppose this man was Barak Obama. Obama is recognized as a great orator. Obama's political aspiration was defined by "change." Obama is living at the end of the fourth world power upon the earth. Obama is believed to have been born in the land of Cush.

Whether you agree with that assessment or not, I am not a prophet, but I propose that Obama will remain the president and the republicans will fail. I propose that he has been for three years in foreign and domestic policy a man of peace who was given the "peace" prize at the very beginning. He has openly tauted that he thinks he can win our enemies over by peaceful negotiations and has been consistent with that peace plan for three and half years and will continue to about the middle of this year. He has withdrawn forces out of Iraq. He is withdrawing them from Afghanastan. He has announced a great reduction in our military size. He is against Israel.

I propose that by July he will drasticaly change his "peace" plan to a "war" plan and attack Iran and Syria and that he will be successful and woo the American public back to his side before elections. He then will enter his next term and there will be increasing terrorists attacks upon U.S. soil which will permit him to call for martial law and in conjunction he will forcefully apply his social and political agenda upon America and arrrest American's by droves who oppose his will. He will establish a new and different form of welfare system moving from a credit card to either implanted chips or invisible magnetic tattoo on the hand or forehead. He will turn on institutionalized Christianity and lead the United Nations against Israel to forcebly subject a palestinian state which will be resisted by Israel.

Not a prophet, just my opinion.

#1 The Biblicist, Feb 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2012
  2. billwald

billwald New Member

We are in the middle of the tribulation thus didn't get raptured.

3. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

I'm not worried- I have eternal life insurance.

4. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

I thought Gorbachev was supposed to be the Antichrist.

5. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

Before that it was Hitler.

Next year it will be someone else.

We Christians need to be taking care of business for God now and not waste time on speculations.