1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Politicians plan pro-Israel rally

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Enoch, Oct 31, 2005.

1. freedom's cause

freedom's cause New Member

2. Enoch

Enoch New Member

Brother James
    How do you conclude that the Apostle Paul was an anti-Semite (being Jewish himself) and a terrorist sympathizer? Paul Findley and the Apostle Paul are in NO way proclaiming the same ideology. What are you even talking about? Don’t be afraid to stand up for what you believe in on that same note do not hide behind juvenile comments such as these. When anyone every uses the Bible to insinuate such comments that you are inferring is dangerous. I have received hate mail from Neo-Nazi’s and White Supremacist who do this very thing.

Johnv, KenH and Brother James –
    You have yet to even discuss the topic of my thread. Post after post and nothing. Perhaps the moderators and Administrators can remind BB posters of the rules or you could just read them for yourself. I find it very disappointing and immature that people could not look past their own personal issues and discuss the matter at hand.

3. Johnv

Johnv New Member

If you mean the topic of the OP, there's nothing to discuss. No one has a problem with politicians planning a pro-Israel rally.

4. Brother James

Brother James New Member

Only trying to show the nonsense of your position calling Mr. Findlay an "anti-semite" because he doesn't line up with your particular view of eschatology. I found nothing in the piece he wrote here to be untruthful.
    BTW, I stand with the WORD and call anyone or any group of people who deny that JESUS is the CHRIST ANTI-CHRIST.

5. Enoch

Enoch New Member

6. Johnv

Johnv New Member

Very amusing coming from someone who is accusing others of immaturity.

Let me know if you would like any cheese with your whine.

7. Enoch

Enoch New Member

Paul Findley being an anti-Semite (which is a known fact) has nothing to do with eschatology. ;) Where did that come from? Is that the only piece you have read by Findley? What exactly are your political opinions on Israel? Instead of just saying, “I agree with Findley”. I know what Findley has to say but what do you have to say? Do you think Jewish people are anti-Christs?

8. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Moving this to the Politics Forum on the condition that we can stick to the issues at hand.

9. Brother James

Brother James New Member

Paul Findley being an anti-Semite (which is a known fact) has nothing to do with eschatology. ;) Where did that come from? Is that the only piece you have read by Findley? What exactly are your political opinions on Israel? Instead of just saying, “I agree with Findley”. I know what Findley has to say but what do you have to say? Do you think Jewish people are anti-Christs? </font>[/QUOTE]I'm an a-mill Baptist of the 1689 confession type. I believe anyone who denies that Jesus Christ is God is an anti-christ. That includes Jews, Muslims, Hindu's and any one of numerous "christian" cults. I refuse to take the side of any group that is a proven enemy of Christ. I refuse to bid anyone who rejects the Son of God Godspeed or be a partaker of thier evil deeds. If Findlay is "anti-semitic" then Sharon and company are anti-christ.

10. Enoch

Enoch New Member

What "group" is the proven enemy of Christ? Can you elaborate? Keep in mind what we are actually discussing.

Such as? Who, When, Why and how? What evil deeds?

How do you equate this conclusion? Who is "and company"?
    Have you read anything else by Findley than this article?