1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Politics of hope: Call citizens Nazis

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Aug 10, 2009.

1. RAdam

RAdam New Member

No, this country is now paying the price for its immorality and its rejection of God. Bad leadership is the result of, not the cause of, our problems. Unless this country turns from its ungodly ways and looks to God for healing the situation will not improve.

2. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That's right. Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people.

3. alatide

alatide New Member

If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck.......

4. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The only difference between Dems and Nazis is that one is German and the other is American. They both preach the same thing, and they have chosen a certain class of people to exterminate.

Okay—I was wrong. There is one other difference. Dems have killed millions more than the Nazi's.

5. rbell

rbell Active Member

Thanks, JustChristian, version 4.0...that was off-topic Bush-bash #4,196.

6. rbell

rbell Active Member

An OUTSTANDING quote...

"You have not converted a man just because you have silenced him."

Poster: HERE.

That about sums it up, eh?

7. BigBossman

BigBossman Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    There's a lot of truth to that. However, people should refuse to be silenced. Its sort of a rebellious act that tells the world, "You're not going to shut me up." If you put your hand over my mouth, I will bite it. If you stuff a sock in my mouth I will find a way to chew it up & swallow it or spit it out. It would take a lot to silence me.

Of course on the other side of that, those are the people who have been known to put their foot in their mouth on numerous occasions. I have been known to do that quite a bit. I don't let it stop me.