1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Poll: #2, Suicide & Lapsi

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Ed Edwards, Jan 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tragic_pizza

tragic_pizza New Member

sfic:

Then I question your salvation! Nyah!

Ok, not really. It isn't my job, or your job, or DHK's job, or any other human being's job to decide who is or isn't going to Hell. You know the kind of people who have heaven and hell all figured out? Fred Phelps' bunch, that's who.

2. standingfirminChrist

We ought to obey God rather than man

3. standingfirminChrist

tragic,

God's Word tells us who will not go to Heaven, so we do have the right to say they won't .

4. ccrobinson

ccrobinson Active Member

Bro Tony, didn't you know that SFIC never willfully sins? He has explicitly stated that he doesn't intentionally sin.

5. standingfirminChrist

Any child of God has that right. God's Word tells the Believer who will and who will not go to heaven or hell. And His Wprd does not lie.

6. Bro Tony

Bro Tony New Member

I believe in John first Epistle he dealt with this kind of bad theology. He called such people liars, and worse yet these kind of people make God a liar. What a terrible place to be.

Bro Tony

7. tragic_pizza

tragic_pizza New Member

Hm. OK.

Please never speak with anyone I know. I have enough trouble trying to share Christ with people whose only introduction to the faith is someone telling them they are going to Hell. You aren't helping.

You would do well to remember that the Scriptures are written to believers, thus the prohibitions and warnings are directed to those who think they've got God all sewn up.

8. standingfirminChrist

Go ahead and mock and accuse falsely all you want. I will not address any more of you. You refuse the truth.

9. Bro Tony

Bro Tony New Member

Actually, no child of God has the right to say which individuals will and will not spend eternity in hell. That belongs to the Son, not to you. We can share what the Bible says about salvation, but we better make sure we share what the Bible says not some warped self-agrandizing interpretation.

Bro Tony

10. tragic_pizza

tragic_pizza New Member

Have a nice day, then. Might want to wipe the wax from your fingers once you pull them from your ears.

11. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

You need to learn that that is a serious violation of the rules. You may attack a position, but not a person.

And with that this thread is closed.

12. Bro Tony

Bro Tony New Member

Promise? I sure you feel now you are the martyr and you have suffered for the Truth of God. When in reality you have been shown as one who self-righteously tries to take the place of the Son of God when it comes to judgment. If you are truly leaving--good-bye.:wavey:

Bro Tony

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.