1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Poll: Does Poncho Have Zero Credibility?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Mar 15, 2006.

?
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

My replies to the first page.

Rocko9, Wouldn't be right for me to do a poll on you.

Daisy, Thanks appreciate it.

Petrel, keepin it simple.

ASLANSPAL, don't get your hopes up.

Carpro, yup pretty much.

Dragoon, yeah I do and thanks.

LE, thanks and I'm glad to have you as a BB friend.

Bro Curtis, I don't think I'm all that smart. I figure I spend more time going through news archives and searching documents than most but I'm no smarter than anyone else here. Sorry if if I come off that way. I'll try to adjust.

Nitshift, I am a great guy, trust me. I call it like I see it and that's how I see it. I'll try to use fewer words from now on though.

saturneptune, loyalty to the republic and it's founding principles comes before loyality to any party.

George Bush, bet you wish your credibility were as good as mine. I'm at 52% and you're at, what was that again 34%? [​IMG]

2. Petrel

Petrel New Member

Well, I hope you keep that in mind when I tell you I voted "Yes" since I was forced to round down to 0 when I voted in order to see the poll results. ;)

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Your suggestion would have made for a more interesting poll, wish I'd thought of it. Maybe next time eh? [​IMG]

4. Rocko9

Rocko9 New Member

[​IMG]Well Poncho, you didn't let me down. I didn't know where you were going with this topic but I'm glad I stuck around. Not only was it insightful but it was also a whole lot of fun.
    LE was correct in her observations:
    "You exhibit grace under fire, a sense of humor to go along with it, and I've never seen you be down and out mean."

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

[​IMG]Well Poncho, you didn't let me down. I didn't know where you were going with this topic but I'm glad I stuck around. Not only was it insightful but it was also a whole lot of fun.
    LE was correct in her observations:
    "You exhibit grace under fire, a sense of humor to go along with it, and I've never seen you be down and out mean." [/QB]</font>[/QUOTE]Thanks Rocko9. I thought this was kind of a sloppy way of funneling to a close myself. You'd be surprised what you can learn from a good Kirby salesman. ;)