1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

POLL: Prophecy

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by LadyEagle, Feb 4, 2005.

?
  1. YES.

87.3%
  2. No.

12.7%
  3. Don't know.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. mioque

mioque New Member

CMG
    "If you say that the Virgin Mary is co-redemptrix with Jesus, haven't you in effect compromised the doctrine of Christ? "
    "
    Using you definition of co-redemptrix* certainly, but that's not the same as denying Jezus is the Christ. Worth noticing is that no pope has to this point put his stamp of approval on the co-redemptrix thing. Having an unhealthy obsession with Jezus his mom is alltogether different from denying Jezus is the Messiah.

*Which may very well be different than the definition used by officials of the RCC.

2. Deafmidweeker

Deafmidweeker New Member

Grasshopper,

The invasion of Jerusalem by the Anti-Christ will happen at NOON JERUSALEM time. That meant that it will happen at 4 AM Eastern Time.

Deafmidweeker

3. Deafmidweeker

Deafmidweeker New Member

DeafPostTrib,

Yes, I am deaf and I joined Baptist board 2 months ago.

You said,
    "Please show me where a verse in the Bible saying Christ shall come before tribulation?"

There are three future appearances of the LORD Jesus Christ in the future. First one is the Rapture of the Body of Christ and He will appear to take out His Church before the Day of the LORD start. Read I Thessalonians 4:13-18 and 5:2.
    Also you noticed in II Thessalonians 2:2 that the phrase "day of Christ" is not the same meaning as "the Day of the LORD". It is not the same. The day of Christ refer to the Rapture of the Body of Christ in the midst of the 70th Week (4th Year)and "the Day of the LORD" is the day of God's wrath upon the world in general and upon Israel specifically. God will punish Israel starting with the invasion of Jerusalem by the Anti-Christ at NOON Jerusalem time.

Interesting thing in I Thessalonians 4:16 the archangel is there along with Lord Jesus. Who is the archangel? He is Michael and you seen him in Revelation 12:7, where he and his angels fought with Devil and his angels; and Daniel 12:1 where he STOOD up to defend the people of Israel during the Great Tribulation. All three verse references match each other, and it is SO OBVIOUS it take place in the MIDST of the 70th Week Before the Great Tribulation which START at the Abomination of Desolation.

The 2nd future appearance of Lord Jesus take place in the end of the shortened Great Tribulation (Jesus said it will be shortened, see Matt 24: 21,22). See Matt. 24: 29-31; Rev. 14:14-20; Rev. 6:12-17, and Ezekiel 38-39 (Magog is in Turkey, NOT Russia). He will show Himself in His Father's glory, and His angels will come down in flying chariots (Oh, yes, they do see Psalm 68:17) and take out all the Great Tribulation Jews and Gentiles who are WATCHING for HIM (see Matt. 25:1-12) and take them up to Heaven for the Lamb's wedding to his wife. At the same time most of the armies of the AntiChrist will be destroyed. I believe it will take place sometime in the 7th Year of the 70th Week.

The third future appearance of the Lord Jesus is His Return to the earth to fight and destroy the Beast and his armies at Armagreddon at the end of the 70th Week. Read Revelation 19 and Joel 2.

You said,

"Please show me where a verse in the Bible saying Rapture shall be occur 3 1/2 years or 7 years earlier before Christ's coming?"

See the above paragraphs, and read my recent post above. The Rapture will occurs early in the 4th YEAR of the 70th Week. There is no Rapture before the 70th Week as I used to believe, but not anymore.

Deafmidweeker

4. DeafPosttrib

DeafPosttrib New Member

Deafmidweeker,

I know you for 15 1/2 years since I first meet you at college in Rochester NY while I first met DeafTractMan there same time.

Anyway, I know Carl Denson well for 4 years at forum. I have been debate with him. Many things I do not agree with his teachings. His teachings do not make sense to me.

Tomorrow, I will reply back to you about rapture timing.

By the way, no way you & Carl can prove that Antichrist shall be revealed at noon time, or Christ shall come (second advent) at noon time.

Christ oftens tell us, no man know what day & hour, only God the Father knows.

Later this week, I will discuss with you about 'noon' with scriptures, what these saith.

In Christ
    Rev. 22:20 -Amen!

5. DeafPosttrib

DeafPosttrib New Member

Deafmidweeker,

You say, rapture will be occur after 4th year in the 70th week. Where did you get the idea come from? I do not agree with you. That is man-making doctrine comes from Carl.

Daniel 70th Week already fulfilled 2,000 years ago by Calvary. We do not need wait for the coming "70th" week when after Antichrist signs peace treaty with Israel.

Later this week, I will discuss with you about Daniel 9:24-27.

In Christ

6. DeafPosttrib

DeafPosttrib New Member

Deafmidweeker,

What happened to the first of 3 1/2 years of 70th Week, according what you believe in MID week rapture as what Carl teaches?

In Christ

7. DeafPosttrib

DeafPosttrib New Member

Deafmidweeker,

Future THREE appearances of Christ??? Your beliefs sound like as "yo-yo's"

Bible does not teaching that.

Early Church never teaching on split comings or partial comings, or series of Christ's coming. Early Church taught there is the only ONE future coming of Christ. None of them teaching on split comings or partial comings in the first of 18 Centuries. Till in 19th Century, John N. Darby from Great Britian, he developed his new teaching of split comings, it is partially of 'Partial rapture',(Many baptists refuse to admit that they believe in partial comings, so called, - "partial rapture", it is part of pretrib doctrine). Darby visited Canada and America 6 times in year between 1850's to 1870's. He tried to spread his new doctrine among churches in America. Many churche sin America started to adopted Darby's teachings.

Acts 1:9-11 teaching us very simple. When after Christ ascended back into heaven. Disciples were stare up in the clouds, suddenly, two angels appeared in the midst of them. Angels told them, why do they stare up, you see Christ which was taken up in the clouds, this SAME MANNER(way), Christ shall come again. Clear, angel told them, Christ shall come again - one more time-once, not twice.

Also, in Hebrews 9:28 "So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him SHALL HE APPEAR THE SECOND TIME without sin unto salvation."

It tells us, Christ shall appear the SECOND time, no third or fourth according as what Carl teaches. I rather follow what the Bible saying than what men saying according Colossians 2:8.

Later this week, I will discuss about 'day of Christ' & 'day of the Lord' with verses. Also, I will reply back to you as what you quoted verses for answering my two questions later this week.

In Christ

8. Archeryaddict

Archeryaddict New Member

yes
    yes
    yes
    no

9. covenant

covenant New Member

I got a perfect 100 too! The correct answers are:

NO
    NO
    NO
    YES....Why "YES" on #4? that said "I believe the Church will go thru the Great Tribulation?"

(Rev. 7:1) "After this I saw four angels, standing at the four corners "of the earth," (the scene is earth)

(vs.2-3) [the angel in heaven] tells the angels on earth not to "harm the earth or the sea "or the trees"....(the believers are the trees and are still on earth)

(vs 9-14) Verse 9 says that the sealed ones are now standing before the throne of God - "AFTER THIS." But after what? After the sealing of sealing by the H.S of a symbolice number of 144,000 of the Sons of Israel saints to be protected by the tribulation in vs 4-8 indicating that the Jews were included in the NT church as promised in the OT].

After this is assured to everyone that the Jews were not left out, the Gentiles that were on earth and had gone through the "great tribulation" are assured as being a part of the great multitude standing before the throne of God -

"...and behold, a great multitude which no man could number, from every nation, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes....Then one of the elders addressed me, saying, "Who are these, clothed in white robes, and whence have they come?"...And He said to me, "These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. Therefore are they before the throne of God and serve him day and night within his temple..."

Mt. 24:29-30 (the sealed Jews and Gentile Christians that are on earth go through the tribulation)

"...Immediately after the tribulation of those days...then will appear (visibly) the sign of the Son of man in heaven,...and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven...and [the angels] will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."

It's those "on earth" that have gone through the tribulation that see the Son of man and it is those that are gathered from one end of the earth to the other."

[​IMG]