1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Poor, suffering palestinians

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by genesis 12-15, Oct 20, 2006.

1. genesis 12-15

genesis 12-15 New Member

If the Arab nations that go crazy over Israel's existence, proclaiming that Israel must cease to exist, would come to the financial aid of the palestinians, the streets in Gaza and the West Bank could be paved with gold. Everyone would be living in three-story brick homes and driving the latest automobiles, parked in 3-car garages.

The simple truth is that the Arabs want the palestinians to suffer so they can use them as a weapon in the war against Israel and the U.S.

The Arab nations, professing to follow Allah, whom they equate with God, avoid reading Genesis 12 thru 15, or label it as a corruption of scripture, the bible altered intentionally by Jewish extremists to suit their ends.

If a lie is repeated often enough, people will believe it, said Goebbels / Hitler.

2. dispen4ever

dispen4ever New Member

I've read each of the so-called "contradictions" found in the bible. Each of them has been clearly shown to be a misinterpretation. Those finding the "contradictions" simply do not know how to interpret God's Word.

I would love to see a list of all the places in the Holy Bible that have been "corrupted" by Jewish extremists. I'd like to know how the Islamists know that. Where did they discover the evidences of corruption? I would like to evaluae each "corruption", just as one evaluates "contradictions." I suppose I need to go to a Muslim forum to find the answer.