1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pope John Paul II and the Fatima Visions

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by Monergist, Apr 7, 2005.

1. Monergist

Monergist New Member

:cool: [​IMG] ...& I would henceforth lay off the late-nite Mexican food.

2. tamborine lady

tamborine lady Active Member

3. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Right - those

1. SDA authors of the Catholic Canon Law, 2. those SDA authors of the Catholic document "The Donation of Constantine" back in the 8th century
    3. and those SDA author of the Pope's book http://www.catholic.net/RCC/POPE/HopeBook/chap1.html

4. The SDA authors that publish the Catholic publication "Our Sunday Visitor"...

Yes - all those "SDA authors" (I keep forgetting how "fact needs to be TRANSLATED" for Mioque's revisionist history's)

You got it! [​IMG]

I just love it when I finally figure out how to translate real life history for Mioque's version so we are both talking about the same things!

But now that I have it -- we can finally have some dialoge.

4. BobRyan

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    BTW - in your heavily revised history for the RCC how is it you explain all those SDA documents published and promoted by the RCC - at the direction and for the secret purpose of SDAs??

Oh I have it -- you must think that the RCC is a spin off of the SDA church!!

Or is the Pope SDA now?

5. BobRyan

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I saw their published version in that document. I saw their reference to the fact that the entire document was presented in a 40 page form and I saw the debate contradictions published by other RC sources in what the RCC said while keeping the 3rd secret from the public -- vs what they said was the completed text.

Interesting. I was just wondering if anyone had that 40 page document.

I know this is going to be hard for you -- but that is what it was - the history of that request - the real life facts.

I can hardly wait to see how you "translate them" further!
    [​IMG]