1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Posting replies on ipad

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by annsni, Jul 30, 2011.

1. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I have a new iPad and am trying to figure out how to post a quoted response in safari. I get the reply window and can type in it but I have to post at the top and can't get to the bottom of the quote or trim it to respond to one particular part. Can anyone help? Thanks!

2. exscentric

exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Are there different browsers you could try - just a stab in the dark, haven't messed with one of them.

3. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Not sure. Safari is what comes with it. What happens is that I can get to the view of the reply window with the quote in it but if the quote is larger than the response window, I can't scroll down to get to the end. I could easily put a cursor at a point and add in the codes and stuff but I just can't scroll down on a longer quoted reply. :(

4. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Just a guess; not sure it'll work: Try tapping anywhere within the quote, so that the cursor starts blinking. Then carefully swipe your finger, like you're trying to make the page scroll up or down. If it works, you'll scroll within the reply box only.

As an alternative, Opera is available (free) from the app store, along with a couple of other free browser alternatives.