1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pow! Sock! Whack! Bam! Kapowie!

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by righteousdude2, Jun 4, 2018.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    TAKE THAT DEVIL ... the best is yet to come!

As I travel across this Path, something I've been walking on since 1967, there are times that the devil accuses me of not being ALL I SHOULD BE FOR JESUS. Or he'll shout into my ear "Paul; you surely embarrassed the father with that thought; or that word; or that sinful, selfish action?!" And if I am not being guilt tripped enough, there are those times that the devil let's family and friends know I screwed up, and judgement comes from them!

Well, the neat thing about my Father is that He sends the Holy Ghost to remind me that believers are not, and cannot be perfect ... we need to remember that while we walk down the narrow path, we will never reach a state of perfection. However, we can rest assured of the truth, and the fact that we will always be SAVED!

And when Father reminds me of this principle I then turn towards the accuser and let them know that, "He is NOT FINISHED with me yet. So just watch out. The best is yet to come!"

upload_2018-6-3_22-31-51.png

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1