1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Praise for Thanksgiving. Testimony

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by Jordan Kurecki, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Jordan Kurecki

Jordan Kurecki Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I just have to share this today. I was raised in a broken home, my parents were divorced when I was round the age of 7. I had been in church maybe around 5 times throughout my whole life, I went through periods of atheism and agnosticism growing up, I could remember nights as a kid crying because I felt like there was no point to life, I was depressed all the time and felt alone, when I was a teenager to cope with the emptiness inside I became addicted to drugs and sex, I lived, breathed, and dreamt about drugs. Drugs literally consumed my every fiber of being, I would steal from my family to support my habits, I barely graduated highschool, I'd been in jail, my life was falling apart, there were times when I had a pistol in my mouth ready to pull the trigger, my life was spiraling out of control, I many times thought to myself "I will be a drug addict for the rest of my life." I was lost and empty and without hope in this world, And Then I heard about Jesus and how he came and died to save me from my sins, and I asked Jesus to save me from my sins, And Bless God he made a change in my soul, all things became new and life has never been the same. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me and I will praise and worship him forever. Thank you Jesus I can never thank you enough for what you have done for me. thank you Lord a million times thank you.

God called me to preach a few months later and now I am training for ministry.

Ezekiel 16:5-14 None eye pitied thee, to do any of these unto thee, to have compassion upon thee; but thou wast cast out in the open field, to the lothing of thy person, in the day that thou wast born. And when I passed by thee, and saw thee polluted in thine own blood, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live; yea, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live. I have caused thee to multiply as the bud of the field, and thou hast increased and waxen great, and thou art come to excellent ornaments: thy breasts are fashioned, and thine hair is grown, whereas thou wast naked and bare. Now when I passed by thee, and looked upon thee, behold, thy time was the time of love; and I spread my skirt over thee, and covered thy nakedness: yea, I sware unto thee, and entered into a covenant with thee, saith the Lord GOD, and thou becamest mine. Then washed I thee with water; yea, I throughly washed away thy blood from thee, and I anointed thee with oil. I clothed thee also with broidered work, and shod thee with badgers' skin, and I girded thee about with fine linen, and I covered thee with silk. I decked thee also with ornaments, and I put bracelets upon thy hands, and a chain on thy neck. And I put a jewel on thy forehead, and earrings in thine ears, and a beautiful crown upon thine head. Thus wast thou decked with gold and silver; and thy raiment was of fine linen, and silk, and broidered work; thou didst eat fine flour, and honey, and oil: and thou wast exceeding beautiful, and thou didst prosper into a kingdom. And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which