1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Praise Jesus for Positive B.B. Posters

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by scubablt, Nov 28, 2004.

1. scubablt

scubablt New Member

[​IMG] Greetings to all:

~~ Although I do not know him personally, this post is for the sole purpose of giving a BIG compliment to Dr. Bob, the wise man on the Baptist Board... although by detecting his sincere, genuine humble spirit, he would probably be the first to say "I do not deverve any compliments... all PRAISE to God!" But, I want to compliment him none-the-less (by the way, I DO NOT know him... just "met him" via this Baptist Board:

1) :cool: First, I want to admit/confess that I actually look forward to reading comments written by Dr. Bob! He actually draws me to the board to see what sincrere and intellignet things he has written.

2) After seeing all the Degrees he has, I was not surprised! From his photo (he even looks intelligent [​IMG] ) to his posts and comments, he always has a lot to say that is genuine, right on the mark, and helpful.

3) He is always Christian [​IMG] in his posts. He never uses the board as an anonymous was to blast someone, criticize someone, or just be a jerk in general. He, unlike some of us, tries to build up people and help them out in what he says and how he says it. Good for Dr. Bob! [​IMG]

4) Like I said, I do not know Dr. Bob, but I wish I did. As a pastor, it seems that I could also safely say, "Dr. Bob is the kind of person I wish I had a "whole-bunch of" in my church."

5) God Bless Dr. Bob, and praise the Lord for people like him. :D

6) Bob, are there any posts out there to read more about you? Jsut curious if you have an online resume, etc.

7) Way to go Dr. Bob -- You are a true Believer who lives his faith in what he says and how he says it! Thanks for making the B. Board much better than it would otherwise.

Your brother in Christ,
    BLT

[ November 30, 2004, 02:09 AM: Message edited by: Dr. Bob ]

2. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    BLT,
    If you would like to know a little about Dr Bob, scroll down to "Polls" and check out the poll on "bow ties".
    I'm sure you will enjoy it

Salty

3. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Don't anyone disuade this deluded poster from his laudable position of heaping praise on such a well-deserving poster. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Right.

(I editted the title; most times that a name is in a thread title, it is personal attack. This was harder to snip . . . )