1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Praise Report..God is doing something in Creflo.. check this out..

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by TaliOrlando, Mar 1, 2008.

1. TaliOrlando

TaliOrlando New Member

God Bless my brothers and sisters!!! I just wanted to give a quick praise report. God is amazing.. he is so awesome... his love, grace and wrath is what makes him a great father. I love him.... so much.

Well, I always pray for TBN preachers and I pray that GOD may reveal himself to them and change their ways. Well.... Creflo Dollar in the 90's was all about prosperity.. I posted a quote from him earlier in the week. However.. this is a message I heard from him 4 days ago...

4 days ago he preached a message that even shocked his congregation. He said he was tired of preaching, just for preaching. That he was tired of just preaching what people want to hear and not what they should hear. He said that God's people are living more for the world then for the word and from now on he didnt care if he lost the whole congregation or all the partners he is going to be loyal to God' Word. He stated that go ahead and get up right now if you want to leave, I honestly dont care because I am concerned with quality and not quantity.

When I heard that.. I was like.. whoa... this is a big change. I followed his message this whole week and every day... Wow... he has just been focused on preaching the truth. I just heard a message from him that talked about self denial and how sometimes we can all get caught up in money and all that but none of that will go with you when Jesus returns and that we must worry about our treasures in heaven and not on earth.

I was honestly so proud of him and I was thankful to Christ for doing what he does. We must continue to pray for these preachers. We must continue to pray that God shows them the word and its just awesome!!!! :thumbs:

2. Tom Butler

Tom Butler New Member

When he renounces the Word/Fath theology as false and heretical, then I'll believe he's changed.

3. TaliOrlando

TaliOrlando New Member

Let's just do our part and continue to pray for him. God can do anything...

4. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

I'm glad for your prayers Tali and I am glad for the change in Creflo. I pray he continues to see God and Truth and would hope to see him give some of the fortune he massed to those who can use it.

5. TaliOrlando

TaliOrlando New Member

Amen:thumbs: