1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Praise The Lord!!!!

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by Friend of God, Aug 23, 2008.

1. Friend of God

Friend of God Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Last tuesday my Mother-in-Law was taken to the hospital by ambulance in extreme pain. While she was in ER a number of tests were ordered involving both CT Scans and Bloodwork.

At approx 3:30 wednesday morning my Wife called me in tears. The CT Scan had revealed three large growths that involved the bladder, the ureter, and the kidney. The Radiologist told my Wife that he had been evaluating results long enough to recognize Cancer when he saw it.

A biopsy was performed by a Urologist this morning, and following the procedure he wanted to meet with the family. We feared the worst, even though our church, and the churches in two other states were holding my MIL up in prayer.

The Radiologist came in and told us that he found absolutely no trace of any growths malignant or otherwise. The Urologist believes that the Radiologist mis-read the results of the CT Scan and he mistook shadows that resulted from the way my MIL was positioned for the scan.

The Radiologist may have his opinion, I just don't share it. My Mother-in-Law was healed by the Lord of the three malignant growths, and nobody will ever convince me otherwise.

Praise the Lord for His healing of my Mother-in-Law, as a result of the many prayers that were made on her behalf.

#1 Friend of God, Aug 23, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2008
  2. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

Ptl!

Thanks for sharing another answered to prayer. A miracle took place in your mother-
    in-law's situation! May we all be encouraged knowing when we pray to the Lord
    the Great Physician that He not only hears our prayers; Heanswers them.

May we all give the Lord praise for answering this prayer!

3. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

Ptl!

Thanks for sharing another answered to prayer. A miracle took place in your mother-
    in-law's situation! May we all be encouraged knowing when we pray to the Lord
    the Great Physician that He not only hears our prayers; He answers them.

May we all give the Lord praise for answering this prayer!