1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Praise

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by Phillip, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Phillip

Phillip <b>Moderator</b>

I wish to thank all of you for prayers. I have been trapped in a job that I was not very good nor did I have a good background at. I was having to do 3d drawings of boxing and packing ammunition and explosives for ISO containers (the containers you see loaded on ships), trucks, trains and storage in bunkers. I am not a carpenter and lots of requirments were to meet the military specifications for wood bracing (called dunnage) etc. I was just barely keeping up with the young kids right out of school who had hours of 3d training.

My background has been electronics all the way back to leaving high-school and working my way through college as a broadcast engineer (fixing transmitters, audio boards, meeting FCC specifications, etc.) Then I had worked my way up to Director of Engineering, but after a new company bought our company they laid off the entire engineering department. I took the job I'm at to keep the family fed. We had been praying for a job to open in our area in Electronics engineering and About two months ago I was asked to an interview on the Ammunition Manufacturing side of the plant as an "Electronic Engineer". I prayed and prayed that if I got it God's will would be done. This week I got a call and was accepted out of 42 applicants for the position. I will be much happier, my homelife should be better due to less stress and I am certain that I will provide the tax-payers who pay for my services as a U.S. Army civilian will get a much better quality of work than my old job.

Thank you each and every one of you whether or not you even knew about this and I want to publically thank the Lord for giving me the job that is right down my alley.

Have a great Sunday everybody and thank you and THANK GOD!

Phillip

2. SBCPreacher

SBCPreacher Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Praise God!

3. mcdirector

mcdirector Active Member

Great news!

4. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

PTL! Phillip, That is wonderful news for you and for your family!
    Thank You, Lord for answered prayer for Phillip!

5. nashpd

nashpd Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Evidence of a prayer answering God!