1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pray for my father-in-law

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by convicted1, Apr 29, 2008.

1. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

Please send up a petition for my father-in-law. He is scheduled to have triple bypass this coming wednesday. He is at the hospital now, and they would have done it sooner, but he takes Plavix and they have to wait at least five days after he stops taking these before they can do the surgery. He hasn't had a heart attack, but a while back he had some chest pains while we were piling up some brush...he never said anything to me about the pains, either. He finally went to his family doctor, and he set him up with a cardiologist, and they did a strss test, and it apparently came back bad. They did a heart cath this last monday and found two blockages that were 95% and one 70% blocked. His name is Donald(Don) Parsley. I love him to pieces. He is a pastor of a church, so with him being a christian, I believe he is in good hands. Just keep him in you prayers. I love you guys and girls!!

Willis

2. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

Willis, your FIL, Pastor Don Parsley, is in my prayers.

3. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

I will be praying for him.

4. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

UPDATE:

My FIL came through the surgery A O K!! Praise the Lord!! He is still in the ICU, but should be put out on the floor sometime today(thursday)! God is so GOOD!!
    Thanks for all the prayers!!

Willis

5. Hopeful

Hopeful New Member

Great report! I'll add prayers that he will heal well and quickly from the surgery. May God bless you all.

6. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

Me too!
    Thanking the LORD for a good report!