1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pray for northern Ireland Christians

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by El_Guero, Jan 15, 2007.

1. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

Pray for northern Ireland Christians. They are embattled against the liberals in their country, the liberals are denying the authority of the Bible. And the liberals are attempting to deny Christians the right to practice their faith according to the Bible.

2. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Thanks for the note Wayne,

Do you some details so that we can pray more specifically?

I am aware that there is a major problem with homosexual equal rights legislation, but that is all I know about.

STORY

#2 NaasPreacher (C4K), Jan 15, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2007
  3. StraightAndNarrow

StraightAndNarrow Active Member

Do you believe in freedom? Obviously not. Northern Ireland represents the British occupiers of the real Irish nation. I suppose this is analagous to the U'S. occupiers of Iraq and your knee-jerk reaction is to support the occupiers.

FREEDOM FOR IRELAND!!

4. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

The status of Northern Ireland is a legal status. As part of the peace treaty to end the Irish War for Independence a compromise was reached to allow six counties of Ulster to remain a part of the United Kingdom.

All this was reaffirmed by the Good Friday Agreement in 1998. That status may or may not one day be changed by a majority vote.