1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pray for Susan Ithungu

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by Revmitchell, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    UGANDA: When Susan Ithungu turned to Christ at the tender age of 13, her father was so furious that he beat her and locked her in a small room for six months. If her brother hadn’t secretly given her food and water, she would have surely died. After concerned neighbors called the police to rescue her, The Voice of the Martyrs provided help with hospital expenses as well as living expenses for her and her caretaker. Through VOM sponsorship, Susan began to attend a new boarding school this fall. She’ll receive a better education and help for her special needs. In a letter to VOM, Susan wrote, “I am happy to have friends that God has sent to help me. I am happy to go to school. Thank you for all you have done for me and for your prayers. May God bless you BIG.”

Susan still uses crutches to get around and her left knee is still painful, but she’s grateful to be walking. Please pray for Susan, our young sister in Christ.

https://www.icommittopray.com/request/4/susan-ithungu/

2. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

We are so thankful for the ministry and work that Voice of the Martyr have and are doing for the Persecuted Saints!
    :praying:for Susan's health issues and for the spiritual need of her family!