1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer Cloths And Annointed Oil

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by TaliOrlando, Oct 19, 2006.

1. TaliOrlando

TaliOrlando New Member

What do you think of Evangelist and Preacher send you Prayer Cloths and advertise how their annointed oil is the most powerful one because they got it from a well. To me thats crazy!!

The link below is for ZOE ministries his name is BISHOP JORDAN and this guy is off the chain. He had a commercial on TBN saying that he was a Prophet. Well the show said that for a $1 Dollar a day you keep the devil away.

So I called just to check it out....and this Foreign lady who was from China answered the phone saying $1 Dollar a day will keep the devil away... just $1 dollar.. Bishop Jordan wants to Prophetize to you... and I was like...
    "Mam, are serious " and all she kept on saying was " $1 Dollar... just $1 Dollar a Day.. I was like " Mam, how could he charge to keep the devil off of me " and she just kept on saying " $1 Dollar "

Pretty Crazy....

crhttp://www.bishopjordan.com/who_we_are/whoweare_land.htmazy!!

2. Brian30755

Brian30755 New Member

:laugh: Thanks for the laugh......I needed that!

3. tragic_pizza

tragic_pizza New Member

Merciful heavens. For a gift of only $3,000, why, I can be in his "inner circle" 'til the end of the year...

4. music4Him

music4Him New Member

One scripture to debunk that "$1 Dollar a day will keep the devil away" garbage!

Matt. 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

I also know about prayer cloths and annoiting oil.
    Act 19:12 So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them.

There was no charge for the cloth or the oil that was used on the person in need! Now we have to buy the cloth and the oil that will be use, but then we give.

5. donnA

donnA Active Member

Scripture nowhere instrusts us to use prayer clothes.

6. TaliOrlando

TaliOrlando New Member

Sup!! God Bless... :laugh: This guy is a trip. He sent me CD's with retarded prophecies that its like... ok.. bro whatever.

Stuff like: Brother Tali, I see that you will have blessings in your fianance, I the Prophet Bishop have so many more things but you must sow a seed brother Tali. In the old testament Prophets got blessed once they Prophetized and you must also bless me. Remember the longer you take to sow a see brother Tali, the more Prophecies you will loose... dont wait.. in faith Sow the Seed

I was like.. bro.. what are you talking about. So if God told you to tell me something you wont because I am broke and cant pay you.

I never got a responce to that one.