1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer For God to work in Public School

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by Dallasdid, Aug 8, 2003.

1. Dallasdid

Dallasdid New Member

Hello name is John please every one pray for West Point High School Warriors for Christ Bible ministry. We had 24 hours of prayer over summer been having meetings and please pray over 50 teens come to Christ this year and that God uses us at ministry to have impact on the school. Thanks God bless

2. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

I will pray Dallas; but I think you would get more response if you posted this in the "Prayer Forum".

BTW, welcome to the BB. Why don't you introduce yourself in the "Baptist Welcome Forum" at the top of the main page so we can all welcome you?

Blessings,
    §ue

3. Ben W

Ben W Active Member
    Site Supporter

Will be happy to pray for you, please pay us a visit in the prayer forum. [​IMG]

4. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    My greatest blessing in high school was holding a bible club for 30 minutes before school in the cafeteria. Eventually, one of the faculty (band director whose rooms were next to the cafeteria) who observed it asked me WHY?

I was able to lead him to the Lord and he has been a deacon for years in our local church.

I will pray for fruit in YOUR life and in those of your classmates AND faculty who will be watching!

5. Dallasdid

Dallasdid New Member

hey got great news every one we had first teen come to Christ through this event that is hosted by a local baptist church every year. So God is already working we are praying for over 50 this year. The reason I post here and not in prayer is because the Bible study ministry has to do with Evangeism and was letting people know of this school ministry of Evangelism. But do keep praying for Warriors for Christ as we hope to see more teens come to Christ. And also those 2 teens who accepted Christ last year who were into witch craft and really anti god big time well God has changed their lives in an awesome way the way they looked before and the way they do now is amazing and I praise God for it. Lives or being changed and that is awesome. God bless