1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer Needed Immediately

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by Friend of God, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Friend of God

Friend of God Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Would you please pray for our "Daughter in Law"? She is not really our Daighter in Law by blood, but is married to the boy we raised when his Mother died, so we claim her as blood.

She is in a coma in a hospital in Kalamazoo, MI, with both E-coli and MRSA bacteria in her blood. We live about an hour away from her and are heading to the hospital right now.

Your prayers are requested and deeply appreciated. Thank you.

Rob

2. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

:praying::1_grouphug:

Dear Heavenly Father, We want to bring before You, this lady who is in coma. It seems impossible for a good report, but we are confident that You are the Great Physician and that You are hearing the cries of Your children on this lady's physical need. We are asking for a miracle and may You get the praise and the glory for answered prayer. In the name of Jesus. AMEN

3. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Oh no Rob!! I'll be praying for her!! I'll also be praying for traveling mercies for you guys.

4. Steven2006

Steven2006 New Member

How awful, she will be in my prayers.

5. tommie

tommie New Member

praying......

6. menageriekeeper

menageriekeeper Active Member

7. Friend of God

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks for your prayers everybody.

Mayme was put on a ventalator yesterday to breathe for her, and the Doctors are waiting for results back from the lab to see which antibiotic will be most effective against the combination of the MRSA and the E-Coli in her blood. She is still listed in Critical condition.

The small hospital she was at before being transferred to Kalamazoo only gave her a 40% chance of recovering. The hospital she is at now is cautiously more optimistic but does say that if she makes it she faces a very long recovery period.

Your continued prayers are requested for Mayme and the family.
    Thank you.

Rob

8. God's Rainbowgal

God's Rainbowgal New Member

I pray For All With MRSA

My prayers are definitely with her as I have had the unpleasant experience of my Mom passing away from MRSA last Nov..
    I will be honest and say I do pray for a miracle but when I read that she was in coma and had been in a ventilator that was the start really of the end for my Mom. These doctors really don't have the right combination of meds they could use yet as I was told that eventually until there's a cure the person if not diagnosed with MRSA right away and put on an antibiotic would eventually die from MRSA.

Dear Lord

I know what MRSA is all about and I come before you like I have never before with a plea for a miracle for this woman.
    You took Mom home because you knew it was best for her. Now with another woman with this awful disease please with the power that only you have and your loving touch I ask that you heal her from all that ailments to a full recovery.

May she be able to give a true amazing testimony of just how loving, powerful and a true miracle worker that you truly are.
    I pray this for her and anyone else that may have this awful disease
    in your name Lord Jesus Amen

Please keep us updated as you can on her situation.

9. Friend of God

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Just a quick update on Mayme: Her ventilator has been disconnected and she is breathing on her own, she reached out and squeezed her Husband's hand, and her ammonia level which was at dangerous levels is now coming down.

However, she was put on dialasis today and had her first treatment.

The movement of the hand is important because she hadn't moved since she was transferred, and previous to this there had been no movement on the right side, leaving her Doctors to wonder if she'd suffered a stroke. Her Doctors, at this point, are more concerned with battling the E-Coli in her blood then with dealing with the MRSA.

Your continued prayers are requested for Mayme, and the family as each day seems to bring a new development.

Thank you for your prayers.

Rob

10. Friend of God

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    PRAISE BE TO JESUS!!! Mayme came out of her coma this morning. She is alert and moving all her limbs. She communicates by blinking her eyes [ one blink for yes, and two for no] because the Ventalator is still in place but not connected, and it will probably be removed later today.

She is alert and recognizes people and things around her. There is no memory of being in the hospital previous to being transferred to Kalamazoo.

Thank you for all your prayers everybody.

Rob

11. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Praise God Rob!!!! God can do amazing things, can't He??

Still praying for a complete healing for Mayme.

12. menageriekeeper

menageriekeeper Active Member

Wonderful! God is good!

13. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

:praying::1_grouphug:
    Lord, we are asking for your perfect will concerning the health issues of
    Mayme. Help us all to accept Your will and give the strength to continue to help her in the healing process. In the name of Jesus. AMEN