1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer of the Blessed Virgin

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by steaver, Sep 11, 2005.

1. D28guy

D28guy New Member

I am a born again person and I most certainly do worship God on His Sabbath.

Meaning Saturday.

I worship God on Saturday, and on Sunday, and on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.

I worship my God every day of the week so I'm safe. [​IMG]

As far as when we gather corporatly, it makes no difference whatsoever what day or days we meet. Its whenever we feel like meeting. I've been a part of fellowships that met on Sunday, plus a weeknight...I've also been a part of fellowships that only meet on weeknights with no weekend gathering at all. I was equally blessed by both.

The important thing is that we gather together regularly, not when.

The scriptures tell us...

God bless,

Mike

2. Bob

Bob New Member

I was visiting in a Catholic hospital once and picked up a pamphlet about St. Anthony (for whom the hospital was named). St. Anthony is the "patron Saint" of lost items. This pamphlet gave detailed instructions on how to invoke ol' Tony's spirit to help you find things that you had lost or misplaced, such as rings, keys, money, ect. At first I thought it might have been a joke, but those people were serious. It's rediculous to think that if Anthony made it to heaven, God would have him bother with running errands for absent minded mortals.

3. jmcneely01

jmcneely01 New Member

I have read that Ghandi is considered by the Catholic Church to be a "Saint" even though he openly rejected Christ. This is utter garbage.