1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer request

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by FootballRef, Aug 6, 2017.

1. FootballRef

FootballRef New Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Good Sunday morning everyone.

I have a prayer request.

Please pray for my family and my marriage. Things have been pretty bad for about a year now. We have been to our pastors, we have been to Christian counseling as a couple, and she has been to a "non-Christian" counselor on her own. The last few weeks have been about the worst we've been through.

Please pray for God to intervene and work a miracle in our marriage. We have a 10 year old and divorce would crush him. I don't want to lose my marriage but all the direction and advice she/we've been given she still is on the verge of choosing what she knows isn't the right path.

I pray almost daily about this. Some days/weeks are better than others. I am to the point now of not knowing what to do and just wanting things to get better. I really want it healed and restored but at the same time I am to the point of I just want her to do what she is going to do so I can work on getting my life back to "normal" whatever that is going to be.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and taking time out of your day to pray for us.

• Prayers Prayers x 2