1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayers for Special People Needed!

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by righteousdude2, Jun 5, 2011.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Dear Prayer Warriors,

I am bringing to you a long list of prayer needs, and I'd appreciate your prayerful intervention for each:

:praying:

*Rosa - no health insurance, but may have an ulcer and diabetes. Furthermore, pray for constant pain in her eye due to pressure related problems;
    *Mike, urgently needs a financial miracle and job;
    *DJ in a motorcycle accident, returns to orthopedic surgeon Wednesday for further assessment on his knee. Is in a lot of pain;
    *Traci is having diabetic related digestive problems;
    *Shelly still suffering with a muscle strain in mid back, and in a lot of pain that keeps her from sleeping;
    *Andy is having problems with his diabetes. Some bad sugar lows;
    *Brian lost his job with Southern Calif. Edison. He n a job with benefits (has wife and three lovely children);
    *Cheryl - no insurance, and has several teeth that need to be pulled, as they are hurting badly.

Thanks for your prayers, and when I get up dates, I'll post them so you can know how our God came through for each of these precious souls. :applause:

Shalom,

Pastor Paul :type:

2. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

Dear Lord, we bring before everyone of these prayer requests to Your Throne we are asking that thy will be done and we are asking for Your abundance of mercy and grace!
    In Your precious name, Jesus we pray. AMEN

:praying::1_grouphug:

3. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

All are in my prayers.