1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayers Needed

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by Acumenical, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Acumenical

Acumenical Member

Hello. My name is Dan. I joined here a long time ago but was never very active. (I don't frequent message boards much at all anymore). I came back because I have an urgent need for prayer. I've been out of work for two years, with no success in finding a steady job. I've had work here and there, but nothing regular. Now, I'm nearly out of money, homeless and alone (no family within 1000 miles or so). This past week, my nine-year-old car developed a timing chain problem which I cannot afford to fix. Since I was sleeping in my car, I am now without transportation and a place to sleep. Thankfully, I was able to stay at a friend's house for a few days, but tomorrow I'll have to leave (they have guests visiting). So, my need is for work, income, a place to stay, and for my car to be fixed (or replaced). I went to my church for help but they are not able to offer much. I'm in Colorado now and might have a job possibility in Idaho or Washington state, but no way to get there. My sister lives in Seattle, so I'll probably head there, when possible. (I can't stay at her house, however, due to lack of space.) This situation is all new to me; I never thought I'd be homeless. I'm confused and depressed, not sure where to go or what to do. So, your prayers would be appreciated.

I may not be able to answer questions, since I don't have regular wi-fi access (currently at a library). But I'll check back when I can. Thank you in advance for your kindness.