1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Praying for your Spouse.

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by thatbrian, Feb 24, 2018.

1. thatbrian

thatbrian Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    My wife prays for me daily, and I mean meaningful prayer; however, my prayers for her are limited to petitions for her heath or work, mostly when something "big" is going on.

How many pray like my wife? How many pray like me? Has that changed over the course of your marriage?

2. Billx

Billx Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have my private and somewhat secret prayers for my wife often which means more than once a day. My wife is a praying woman and I sincerely hope she prays for me in alike manner. Prayer in a marriage is part of the glue which holds the world together and without the stickyness marriage has a very hard time time holding itself together. I am sure God has had to intervien touch both of our hearts.

3. Pastor Sam

Pastor Sam Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I pray for
    I pray for my wife daily and I guess you would have to say it is meaning prayer. I spend at least 15 minutes just in prayer for her. I also pray a meaning full prayer for all my Facebook friends. I pray for them on a regular basis and I pray for each one by name.