1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Preachers Library

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by Tony F, Nov 8, 2002.

1. Tony F

Tony F New Member

I would like to take this opportunity to invite all of you to check out my website at http://www.preacherslibrary.com

The site offers a nice categorized listing of concordances, apologetic resources, Bibles, commentaries and more at up to 75% off.

In Christ,
    Tony

2. TomVols

TomVols New Member

Is this a deal where you get a percentage of what's sold? Do you license this through CBD or what?

3. Tony F

Tony F New Member

Yes Tom I am in affiliate marketing full-time. I get a percentage from CBD and also from the other banner ads displayed on the site.

I have been doing this for about 5 years now. Preachers Library.com is one of my newest sites.

4. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Nothing wrong with Free Enterprise! I have a link to CBD on my web site (www.grif.net) and if someone goes there and purchases an item, I get a small rebate check.

I am offering it as a "service" and they are making money and sharing some of the profit margin. Think that doing such is to be commended.

Way to go, bro! [​IMG]

5. Tony F

Tony F New Member

Thanks Dr. Bob....basically what I have done with preacherslibrary.com is handpick some of the bestselling, high-end books that CBD has on their site and placed them in categories. The intent of the site is to pull in traffic from the SE's and turn it around to CBD and let them shop from there. Right now I am averaging 84% CTR on the site which is just about where it should be.