1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Predestination and Means

Discussion in 'Calvinism & Arminianism Debate' started by Reformed, Jul 15, 2017.

1. MennoSota

MennoSota Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Kentucky redneck, how hard is it for you to comprehend what God's word says?
    Your stiff neck is antagonistic to God's word. Why is that?

2. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Spirit Himself is that sign to us from God that we will possess and have the fullness of our inheritance now in Christ at His second coming, and our glorification with the saints!

3. Reformed

Reformed Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thank you. It has been a busy week and I have not had the time to respond to every single post. Of course, you know you are just going to be accused of parroting the system that you follow.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Cinnamon Apples

Cinnamon Apples New Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Speaking personally of course.
    I would not even open an email if the header implied criticism of my beliefs. That someone thinks they are entitled to write me in order to condemn or criticize my place in eternity demonstrates they are in need of saving. Not of time and attention of the saved. Their self-righteous profile is theirs to bear. If they know enough about the Gospel to use it as a cudgel they should know enough to choose salvation by the Father's grace. Or not.