1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pregnant Canadian Mom with her kids, Arrested, guess why

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Wingman68, Oct 2, 2021.

1. Reynolds

Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well then Salty. We don't disagree.

2. percho

percho Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Watch post no 8 new info thread This vid covers the int res and t cells very good

Of course you may object because of who presents the vid. Dr. Richard Fleming

I suggest you read the following before watching the vid. The Case | Fleming-Method (flemingmethod.com)

Be sure to click on, read more. The man has a history. My question is, has he been treated unjustly?

My education is 12 grades. I am not the smartest person who has ever, ------, behind a pair of feet but methinks
    Dr Fleming knows what he is speaking of.

Please do not comment if you do not want to put in the time to watch. Just say I am to busy and to smart to watch.

Thanks

I have no evidence but feel in my heart these, "vaccines," have absolutely nothing to do with the health of mankind. And yes I believe the virus is real. Someone manufactured, a real gain of function virus, for purpose.

This will not be the last manufactured virus and this will not be the last, "vaccine," to be mandated. IMH 12th grade O.

#42 percho, Oct 4, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2021