1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Prejudice Against Blacks and the Election

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Zaac, Oct 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hmmm....I thought I'd strike a nerve. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'd put more of those little laughing faces that you like so much, but we are only allowed four.

2. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

Nasty post, Zaac.

You said in your last post, "My conclusion says that several of you harbor hate in your hearts for that man." Your latest line of *ahem* horse hockey is that we're all Obama haters. People have repeatedly told you that it is not true- that it is a preference based on ideology and job performance, not race. More than a couple have listed black leaders that they would vote for, if given the chance. You discount everyone's opinions explanations, snidely reasserting your false accusations like a ten year old.

You accuse people here, without evidence and over our protestations, of hating one man. You should look at your own behavior here, because you surely don't appear to love the brethren.

3. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

I'd say you gave him a charley-horse.

Thumbs up.

4. humblethinker

humblethinker Active Member

So, is America unable to elect the wrong person? Is it the case that whatever happens is God's will? Why pray that God's will be done on earth as it is in Heaven if God's will is necessarily done on earth whether we pray it or not? Does not that phrase indicate that it is possible that God's will may not be done on earth?

5. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I can name all kinds of nations and empires that rose to first world status under white leadership. Can't think of one under a black head of state.

Just wondered if you could.

I mean, if we're going to talk racism, might as well be real about it. Assuming Darwinism is true, which is the basis of true racism, we must assume that the races evolved independently and at different rates. So, judging from the ways in which the races govern themselves, one is compelled to conclude that the white race is the one most evolved and the one for which to vote.

So, is it really a man we're hating?

6. SolaSaint

SolaSaint Well-Known Member

Zaac, sounds like you are looking for an argument. If you cannot understand the jest of my post then please don't try to place words in my mouth. What I said was very simple.

7. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

8. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

And your latest line of *ahem* bovine refuse once again tries to frame a new truth. i know what I said. And if I had said all that's what you would have read. But we established a long time ago that you don't mind stretching the truth to make a point.:thumbsup:

Right, just like I have repeatedly told yall that it's not true that I support Obama.

So yall believe what you want and I'll believe what I want.

In the words of some of my favorite clique members, "pot meet mr. kettle". The clique is quite fond of making and reasserting its own false assertions so you really don't have much room to complain about anything.

Again, "in the tank for Obama", "Obama shill", "troll"....shall I continue.

You and your friends need to deal with your own accusations without evidence and over my protesting.

So pick up a mirror and look at your behavior here, because from my viewpoint, nearly every Romney supporter on this board comes equipped with a funky attitude that yall continue to think passes at wit and thus you pat each other on the back for your nastiness and the mods who are politically aligned with you let it continue. All because of an election.

So deal with your own lack of love for the brethren.

9. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Humblethinker, i would venture that perhaps some are confused about what it means for God's will to be done on earth as it is in heaven.

For sure God's will is not that we lie or sin, but we do here on earth.

God's will is going to ultimately be done because His master plan is big enough to encompass our wrong decisions while still accomplishing what He intends to accomplish.

God's will is righteousness...HOLINESS.

America, just like Israel, in the past is DEFINITELY capable of electing the wrong person or choosing someone who is against God.

And much like God ALLOWING divorce, He allows us to choose that which is against Him. But His perfect will, just like always, will work even our wrong choices to His glory.

10. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

Why haven't the moderators moved this thread to the politics forum?

For several months zaac ranted and raved about those who would vote for either Romney or Obammy. Now it tuns out that he is another CTB in disguise and a race monger at that!

11. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

I wonder if the talking even goes on during sleep time.

12. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

And why don't you not worry about where the thread is?

#92 Zaac, Oct 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2012
  13. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    [​IMG]

14. percho

percho Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No. What I am saying is the kingdoms of this world with there worldly leaders will never be the kingdom of God but will be in time ruled by God.

In the mean time we will get who we deserve. This is what we should be doing.

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chron 7:14

15. MB

MB Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I believe God is who choses our rulers. The election doesn't really mean all that much because who gets elected will be God's choice in the end. His choice is usually what we deserve. This is most likely arrived at by the directing of our foot steps. Voting is a civic duty.
    I don't believe that everyone in the country wants evil. So it isn't fair to lump everyone together in that last statement. I certainly look for His ruling to come every day. It's just that evil has over run us all and with out God, we have no hope.
    Of course it is why do you think they kicked God out of our schools?
    When our lord destroyed Sodom He spared the righteous. Well ok at least Lot and his children was related to someone who was righteous.
    MB

16. percho

percho Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I agree with you and it isn't that everybody is evil it is as to what the purpose of God is. However I would say, generally speaking the prophetic picture is: Gen 6:5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man [was] great in the earth, and [that] every imagination of the thoughts of his heart [was] only evil continually.
    Matt. 24:37,38 But as the days of Noe [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

We look for a city not made with hands.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.