1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Preparation and Survival Guide for the Great Tribulation and Second Coming of Yeshuah

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by gaviria.christian, Jan 31, 2020.

1. gaviria.christian

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    I have a published a bible study giving details on how to prepare for the great tribulation and second coming of Yeshuah. This is the most exhaustive guide available on the internet in the context of the knowledge of when the year 6000 will be, which is the appointed time of the second coming of Yeshuah, and what the true mark of the beast is, which is paper money and fiat currency. Sadly, this is not information you will find anywhere else, at least that I've seen. Click on this link to be taken to the bible study and share the link with others Preparation and Survival Guide For the Great Tribulation and Second Coming of Yeshuah | Wisdom of God .

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. atpollard

atpollard Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    THE LAW (Teaches Sin) AND FAITH (Brings Righteousness)
    [Romans 3:19-31 NIV]
    19 Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, so that every mouth may be silenced and the whole world held accountable to God. 20 Therefore no one will be declared righteous in God's sight by the works of the law; rather, through the law we become conscious of our sin. 21 But now apart from the law the righteousness of God has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. 22 This righteousness is given through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile, 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. 25 God presented Christ as a sacrifice of atonement, through the shedding of his blood--to be received by faith. He did this to demonstrate his righteousness, because in his forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished-- 26 he did it to demonstrate his righteousness at the present time, so as to be just and the one who justifies those who have faith in Jesus. 27 Where, then, is boasting? It is excluded. Because of what law? The law that requires works? No, because of the law that requires faith. 28 For we maintain that a person is justified by faith apart from the works of the law. 29 Or is God the God of Jews only? Is he not the God of Gentiles too? Yes, of Gentiles too, 30 since there is only one God, who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through that same faith. 31 Do we, then, nullify the law by this faith? Not at all! Rather, we uphold the law.

FREEDOM FROM THE LAW
    [Romans 8:1-8 NASB]
    1 Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and of death. 3 For what the Law could not do, weak as it was through the flesh, God [did:] sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and [as an offering] for sin, He condemned sin in the flesh, 4 so that the requirement of the Law might be fulfilled in us, who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit. 5 For those who are according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who are according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit. 6 For the mind set on the flesh is death, but the mind set on the Spirit is life and peace, 7 because the mind set on the flesh is hostile toward God; for it does not subject itself to the law of God, for it is not even able [to do so,] 8 and those who are in the flesh cannot please God.

THE COMMANDMENTS OF JESUS
    [Matthew 22:37-40 NLT]
    37 Jesus replied, "'You must love the LORD your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind.' 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 A second is equally important: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' 40 The entire law and all the demands of the prophets are based on these two commandments."

THE JERUSALEM COUNCIL
    [Acts 15:28-29 NKJV]
    28 For it seemed good to the Holy Spirit, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things: 29 that you abstain from things offered to idols, from blood, from things strangled, and from sexual immorality. If you keep yourselves from these, you will do well. Farewell.

• Like Like x 2
  3. gaviria.christian

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    Because you have chosen to reject step 2 in my guide you will indeed fall flat on your face and fail eventually. I won't even bother to explain why the scriptures teach we must obey the Torah, not disobey it. I already cover all of this extensively in sub bible studies.

4. atpollard

Faith:
    Baptist
    Paul’s Advice on the Subject
    It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all. Again I declare to every man who lets himself be circumcised that he is obligated to obey the whole law. You who are trying to be justified by the law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace. For through the Spirit we eagerly await by faith the righteousness for which we hope. For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love. You were running a good race. Who cut in on you to keep you from obeying the truth? That kind of persuasion does not come from the one who calls you. "A little yeast works through the whole batch of dough." I am confident in the Lord that you will take no other view. The one who is throwing you into confusion, whoever that may be, will have to pay the penalty. Brothers and sisters, if I am still preaching circumcision, why am I still being persecuted? In that case the offense of the cross has been abolished. As for those agitators, I wish they would go the whole way and emasculate themselves!
    [Galatians 5:1-12 NIV]

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. gaviria.christian

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    Just because circumcision is no longer required under the new covenant doesn't mean that the entire Torah isn't required to be obeyed. You have misconstrued one matter of Torah and have become completely torahless. Foolish believer. "Depart from me, you workers of torahlessness" and "for this reason the earth will be destroyed, because they have overlooked my Torah".

6. atpollard

Faith:
    Baptist
    [Leviticus 19:37 NIV] 37 " 'Keep all my decrees and all my laws and follow them. I am the LORD.' "

[Leviticus 20:22 NIV] 22 " 'Keep all my decrees and laws and follow them, so that the land where I am bringing you to live may not vomit you out.

[Leviticus 26:14-16 NIV] 14 " 'But if you will not listen to me and carry out all these commands, 15 and if you reject my decrees and abhor my laws and fail to carry out all my commands and so violate my covenant, 16 then I will do this to you: I will bring on you sudden terror, wasting diseases and fever that will destroy your sight and sap your strength. You will plant seed in vain, because your enemies will eat it.

[James 2:10 NIV] 10 For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it.

[Genesis 17:9-14 NIV] 9 Then God said to Abraham, "As for you, you must keep my covenant, you and your descendants after you for the generations to come. 10 This is my covenant with you and your descendants after you, the covenant you are to keep: Every male among you shall be circumcised. 11 You are to undergo circumcision, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and you. 12 For the generations to come every male among you who is eight days old must be circumcised, including those born in your household or bought with money from a foreigner--those who are not your offspring. 13 Whether born in your household or bought with your money, they must be circumcised. My covenant in your flesh is to be an everlasting covenant. 14 Any uncircumcised male, who has not been circumcised in the flesh, will be cut off from his people; he has broken my covenant."

[Leviticus 4:27-31 NIV] 27 " 'If any member of the community sins unintentionally and does what is forbidden in any of the LORD's commands, when they realize their guilt 28 and the sin they have committed becomes known, they must bring as their offering for the sin they committed a female goat without defect. 29 They are to lay their hand on the head of the sin offering and slaughter it at the place of the burnt offering. 30 Then the priest is to take some of the blood with his finger and put it on the horns of the altar of burnt offering and pour out the rest of the blood at the base of the altar. 31 They shall remove all the fat, just as the fat is removed from the fellowship offering, and the priest shall burn it on the altar as an aroma pleasing to the LORD. In this way the priest will make atonement for them, and they will be forgiven.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. gaviria.christian

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    The Torah of God changes according to his will, which is why at one point men were permitted to marry their sisters, and then it was forbidden through Moses, and at one point men were permitted to marry more than one wife, then it wa forbidden by Yeshuah. Under the new covenant there have been other changes to the Torah, such as a man not being able to remarry after a divorce, and we are permitted to eat of all animals, and we are not required to circumcise our flesh. I explain all of this coherently in my bible studies, and what is required of us. If, however, you remain torahless by discarding the entire Torah, because of your lack of understanding and deception, you will indeed be destroyed. Mark my words.

8. atpollard

Faith:
    Baptist
    I do mark your words.

[2Pe 2:1-3 NASB] 1 But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will also be false teachers among you, who will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing swift destruction upon themselves. 2 Many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of the truth will be maligned; 3 and in [their] greed they will exploit you with false words; their judgment from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.

I do not take “doomsday cults” lightly, nor do I view them as harmless “crackpots”. My brother was deceived by such a false prophet and quit his job and converted all of his wealth to gold coins to survive the coming collapse. When it failed to happen, the false prophet simply moved on to another false prophecy. My brother, on the other hand, sat beneath the tree planted to provide food after the economy collapsed and used the gun purchased to protect his sanctuary from civil unrest to scatter his brains beneath that tree. So I read what you wrote and I take it seriously. My goal is to try and warn anyone else that reads it that you are a false prophet to spare another family what my family suffered.

Shall we all stone you to death in 2023, as the Law commands, when your prophecy is proven to be false?

[Deuteronomy 18:20 NLT] 20 But any prophet who falsely claims to speak in my name or who speaks in the name of another god must die.'

9. gaviria.christian

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    I am not a false prophet, and by dishonoring a true man of God telling you the truth you heap coals of wrath upon your own head. Paper money and fiat currency is indeed the true mark of the beast, because it breaks the command of the Torah, "you shall have righteous balances and weights", which fiat currency is not, which is issued to everyone rich and poor and great and small everywhere in the world. True money is gold and silver in accordance to the Torah, for gold cannot be devalued as fiat currency can, for 1 ozt of gold is the same 1 ozt of gold tomorrow. With time you will see for yourself I was right all along in everything I have said, to your own demise and destruction, for refusing to believe the truth when it was plainly given to you. Woe to the many believers like yourself, who are blind and dumb, rejecting the Torah, and unaware of where we are in time approaching the millennial shabbath, headed straight towards perdition because of their stubbornness and refusal to obey!

10. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    We now are under the new Covenant, not the old one!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. gaviria.christian

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    Covenant and Torah are two distinct things. The new covenant doesn't discard the Torah that came through the old covenant, it fulfills its. Fulfillment means obeying it, which is why "until heaven and earth passes away, not one jot or one tittle will pass away from the Torah". Once the millennial Shabbath of this earth is fulfilled, then the entire Torah will be fulfilled by the Mashiach, for it is the last appointed time that remains to be fulfilled by Yeshuah. As such, until then, the Torah remains binding.

12. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not the Torah, the law of God itself, and when Jesus died and rose again, severed our link to Law, as now under grace!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. gaviria.christian

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    "You shall not murder" and "you shall not steal" and "a man shall not wear women's clothing" have not be severed. Only the unlearned and uneducated think this, and rather than understand that certain matters of the Torah are no longer required under the new covenant, they completely discard the entire Torah with all its commands, to their own demise and destruction, for it is written, "I did not come to abolish the Torah" and "depart from me you workers of torahlessness" and "for this reason the earth will be destroyed and reduced to very few, because they have overlooked my Torah". Foolish believers you are.

14. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    IMO, you're just another quack.

You tried posting your garbage here before; you had no takers then, & you won't have any now.

The ONLY thing one needs in preparation for what's coming is BELIEF IN & SUBMISSION TO JESUS CHRIST !

You self-appointed swamis are a dime a dozen; you're all phony as a $3 bill. May the Lord rebuke you roundly for trying to spread your trash among Christians !

#14 robycop3, Feb 1, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. atpollard

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not true. Read up on the difference between 18 ct and 24 ct Gold.

Would a true Prophet of God speak lies?

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Reformed1689

Reformed1689 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yeah actually you are.

17. Reformed1689

Faith:
    Baptist
    You need to see a shrink.

18. Reformed1689

Faith:
    Baptist
    When were people permitted to marry more than one wife? When was that condoned by God?

19. gaviria.christian

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    Dogs do not see the value in pearls, because they are dogs. I will simply let time prove me right, which will mean you will be dead in 6 years or less.

20. gaviria.christian

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    After the transgression of Adam and Eve it was permitted, not promulgated, which is why the ancient men of God had more than one wife. Once the Mashiach came, then he forbade polygamy. The Torah regarding marriage changed, and became stricter with Yeshuah.