1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Preparing the Battlefield

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by KenH, Jun 29, 2008.

1. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

lol...Then it's a Win/Win situation for the alarmists! If Bush does something, they can say 'we told you so!'. And if he doesn't do anything, they say 'it's because we foiled his plans!'

Well as you and others have pointed out, only about 25% of Americans still support President Bush. If it was important to me to be part of the "in" crowd, then I'd jump on your bandwagon, wouldn't I.

If Bush is going to get that facist dictatorship in place, he'd better hurry up. Time's running out!

And you complain of the things you've been called?

2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Man, you're way behind the times NS. A fascist dictatorship has already been set up...it just hasn't been activated yet. I imagine you'll love it when it is though. Then you can be free to worship the state without us patriots making waves.

#42 poncho, Jul 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2008
  3. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

And here I thought that a patriot served his country somehow. But now I see that the true patriot earns that title by tearing it down and attempting to undermine everyone else's confidence in our government. Who knew.

And poncho, I do not worship the state. I have never questioned your Christian faith, so what gives you the right to make that comment? Man, you'll say just about anything won't you.

4. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That's the idea of Hersh and his acolytes.