1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Property Rights Activists Are Terrorists?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Mar 28, 2006.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

2. SpiritualMadMan

SpiritualMadMan New Member

Very Scary...

But, I would exect nothing less from the Commonwealth of Virginia...

Mike Sr.

3. rbell

rbell Active Member

The doctor has once again diagnosed a government official with rectal glaucoma.

4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

So my question then is, if constitutionalists and property rights activists are considered to be terror threats, does that mean the NSA can spy on them under the auspices of the domestic spying program renamed the "terrorist surveillance program" and the FBI and Homeland Security can do warrantless physical searches with authority from the Patriot Act(s)?

5. Daisy

Daisy New Member

A lot of groups have a lunatic fringe. If members of a property rights activist group threated Justice Souter or others, then the whole group would get placed on a watch, wouldn't it?

6. Scott J

Scott J Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Has the whole leftist environmental movement ever been placed on a watch because of enviro-terror? How about PETA?

I am a little surprised that you would rationalize this Daisy. The left normally screams bloody murder when this type of thing is done to them.

7. Scott J

Scott J Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If so, then I would be in favor of criminal prosecution. If Bush ordered it... and you know I have defended him when I thought he was right... then suppressing the activities of political dissenters is an impeachable offense to me.