1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prophecies/Anaologies of Jesus Film!

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by UnchartedSpirit, Nov 29, 2007.

1. UnchartedSpirit

UnchartedSpirit New Member

That's right; I want to make a movie that plays out every event in the Old Testament that Correlates to Jesus's life! My idea was to go ahead of the trend to lose our attention spans and have the film displayed on four screens at once. One to Three screens would play out the OT account while the Fourth screen showed which event in Jesus's life those scriptures allude to! Of course with four screens variations shall ensue i.e: two OT/ two NT scenes; three NT/one OT scene; etc...However I need to build an entire list of such anaologies from direct to stretched out to the fullest extent like comparing the Creation of Eve to the Resurrection of Christ (Both Adams had their sides opened; and both recieved a "bride" once they awoke*)! So by now you've probably guessed that I'm going to plead that you all start coming up with some yourself....and for your participation with this movie I can offer you free tickets to the screening...or mail you the dvd if you cant make it there. :thumbs:

*credit for that one goes to Pastor Todd Harris of ReGeneration Church of Oakland

2. UnchartedSpirit

you all are lazy.

3. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Your's is an unattainable goal. The entire Old Testament is personified in the life of Jesus. But, as a starter, I would go to Benjamin Keach's, Preaching from the Types and Metaphors of the Bible.

4. UnchartedSpirit

Unattainable? I didn't mean to imply I was going to devote any amount of time to how every verse in the OT correlates to the Life of Jesus...just maybe a few seconds on every story in the OT...how is that impossible except if no one helps me?