1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prophecy given in July, 2005

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by tamborine lady, Aug 31, 2005.

1. tamborine lady

tamborine lady Active Member

2. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

From the link:

????

Do we have any evidence the original "prophecy" was truly made in July?

3. JGrubbs

JGrubbs New Member

I have never heard of him before, but found this on Google:

On August 29, 2004 After Chuck Pierce discussed traveling from Wisconsin directly to Louisiana, he prophesied:

"From the North to the South I am ready to awaken two winds that will awake the nation. There are resisting forces in both states that will cause our nation to not move forward. Go up and down and decree the wind of God will awaken in both places. The states will shift in a new way or the nation will not shift and will go backwards."

Later when addressing the Saul structure in Baton Rouge, Chuck prophesied:

"How the Saul structure collapses will bring Baton Rouge again to national attention. That alignment within it will collapse. A new demonstration with a new blueprint will be seen. This will be known as a meeting house. This will be known as a place where the Ark of the Covenant has dwelt. This will be known as a refuge place. The WIND and WATER will rise in the midst of New Orleans. Many from the south will come north for refuge. Prepare. Prepare now for winds and water that will surprise you. I will renew the pattern not fully seen before. Worship will be here, and birthed in a new way from here. Prepare! Prepare! Prepare! Shift! Saul will be no more. David will arise from this day forward. The wind from the south will begin to blow. Watch for the effects. This will purify the land and bring great change."

Then in Alexandria that night Chuck shared from Song of Solomon 4:16 (Awake the north wind; come, o south wind. Blow upon the garden of this nation). He led the people to pray for the south wind to come. This south wind would be a purifying wind, cause corruption to be blown on and cause corruption to shake and initiate a righteous move starting with the children, then moving to the youth. We were to watch the government and the Catholic Church shake, and watch New Orleans change.

Then Chuck prophesied, "I will put a mantle on African Americans in this land. That which was brought in through parts of this state and held people captive will let go. I will send the wind up the Mississippi River and this wind will shake Missouri. You will see the land shake in Missouri because of the wind from Louisiana. Get ready. Don't brace yourself. Throw yourself up. Get ready for the new is coming. Every place I blow on will shake. The wind is coming on Louisiana and it will shake the entire state. I will fill churches. The south purifying wind of My holiness will sweep across Louisiana. People will be on their faces in malls and shopping centers. Boldness will come upon My people in Louisiana. There is a worship call. Get ready - the wind is about to blow. The river is changing courses. You will be one of the first that changes."

Source: Elija List

4. JGrubbs

JGrubbs New Member

Every hurricane season the weather experts talk about how "the big one" will devestate New Orleans!

I too am curious who Bilbo is.

5. NaasPreacher (C4K)

When we see the Saul structure in Baton Rouge collapse and it being seen as where the Ark of the Covenant has been held, when we see people on their faces in malls and shopping centers - then this is perhaps worth looking into.

On the linked page they were talking about Ivan fulfilling the prophecy.

God's true prophets don't get it wrong.

6. Matt Black

Matt Black Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Bilbo's a hobbit. So is this a 'prophecy' about a hurricane in Middle Earth?

[Spelnig :rolleyes: ]

7. Ben W

Ben W Active Member
    Site Supporter

That is really interesting Tam, I will have to research this chap a little and see what I can come up with.

8. Chemnitz

Chemnitz New Member

It looks like they covered their bases by including most of the active hurricane season. Besides their is great evidence concerning the falsehood of the prophecy because of the people who survived the flood are not acting in a non-contentious fashion.

9. NaasPreacher (C4K)

Flase prophecy is always vague. Everyone knew that a hurricane would strike one day, probably in the peak of a hurricane season.

10. rsr

rsr <b> 7,000 posts club</b>

Faith:
    Baptist
    Garland and Beverly Bilbo are pastors of Praise Church (Assembly of God) in New Orleans.

11. tamborine lady

tamborine lady Active Member

[​IMG]

rsr said:Garland and Beverly Bilbo are pastors of Praise Church (Assembly of God) in New Orleans.

That is correct. And people that receive emails regularly from the Elijah list have verified that YES, it was given before the hurricane hit!!

It was given in July.

Tam

12. NaasPreacher (C4K)

Come back to me when the Ark of the Covenant is revealed in Baton Rouge.

Unless every single aspect of this prophecy is prefectly fulfilled this is not of God.

Everyone knew that one day New Orleans would be hit, thats not prophecy, just common sense.

13. rsr

rsr <b> 7,000 posts club</b>

Faith:
    Baptist
    "Come back to me when the Ark of the Covenant is revealed in Baton Rouge."

C4K, surely you know it's been there for many years; the Kingfish took a tour of the Holy Land and — as was his wont — brought back everything that wasn't nailed down. In fact, rumor is that the new capital building was constructed just to house the relic.

14. Johnv

Johnv New Member

How is this a prophecy. Prophesying that a hurricane will hit any gulf coast city is kinda like me "prophesying" that there will be a major quake in Los Angeles. It's going to happen in the next few years. They get a big one every 80 years or so, and they're actually somewhat overdue.

15. NaasPreacher (C4K)

I have a prophecy.

It is going to rain in Ireland this winter.

16. Scott J

Scott J Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Missouri here... we didn't even get any rain that I am aware of. No earthquakes either although there is a fault line in the state.

17. Scott J

Scott J Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Deut tells us that if anything a prophet says fails to come true, the prophet is false.

This guy, like every charasmatic/pentacostal prophet I have seen, predicts things based on likelihood then waits for them to happen so they can say "Aha!"... of course anything they prophesied that doesn't happen... just hasn't happened yet.

18. Bro Tony

Bro Tony New Member

Me too Roger--------It will get hot in Arizona next summer.

Bro Tony

19. billwald

billwald New Member

Maybe he was prophecying the looters.

20. Marcia

Marcia Active Member

Here's a prophecy he supposedly made on Oct. 24, 2004, but he posted it on Nov. 3, 2004!

http://www.geocities.com/Bob_Hunter/clement.html

He also prophesied that no Americans would be "inflicted" in Iraq.

Other failed prophecies:
    Cure for AIDS by 2002
    Large numbers of Muslim conversions by 2002

So he's a false prophet.

In the OT, he would have been stoned.