1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prophecy on Rick Warren

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by J.D., Dec 6, 2006.

1. mcdirector

mcdirector Active Member

Some folks are way too hung up on Rick Warren.

I've got a kid who just disenrolled from school because his mom has not been able to get him out of bed for the last month. Is it drugs? Is it depression? I don't know. Because she can't get him to a counselor either and that was part of his continuation at our school.

Kid 2 falls asleep first period because he's afraid to go asleep at night because of what big brother might do to him or mom.

Kid 3 isn't with us this month because she's at a center in AZ for eating disorders.

Kid 4 was afraid to tell us that her brother was out of control and hitting her mother because she didn't want SS to bust up her family. I found this out during a tearful lunch.

I could go on with kid 5, 6, etc but I think you get the point. I really don't care about Rick Warren or his purpose. I've got more purpose than I can deal with some days.