1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Psalm 23

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by Izze, Mar 6, 2003.

1. Izze

Izze New Member

This was a youth service at my church on 2/03/03, or 03/2/03 if you are from the usa, and seen as though many peeps dont understand Psalm 23 i thought i would share with you my notes. If you dont understand what the heck I am goin on about then email me @ [email protected]

Psaim 23 ( A Psalm By David)
    The Good Shepherd

1You, LORD, are my shepherd. I will never be in need.
    2You let me rest in fields of green grass. You lead me to streams of peaceful water,
    3and you refresh my life. You are true to your name, and you lead me along the right paths.
    4I may walk through valleys as dark as death, but I won't be afraid. You are with me,
    and your shepherd's rod makes me feel safe.
    5You treat me to a feast, while my enemies watch. You honor me as your guest, and you fill my cup until it overflows.
    6Your kindness and love will always be with me
    each day of my life, and I will live forever
    in your house, LORD.

Notes

The Lord is my shepherd

*We are sheep - v1 - The Lord is my Shepherd
    *Contentment - v1 - I shall not be in want
    *Restoration - v2,3 - He restores my soul
    *Guidance - v3 - He guides me
    - Guidance is Gods Problem
    *Fear - v4
    *happily ever after - v6
    CONTENTMENT NOT COMPLACENCY

Submit to the Shepherd.

I will have an email ready designed for anyone who doesnt understand so if it sounds formal and pre designed thats coz it will be but i dont have time to reply individally to everyone and if you send me an email immeditally after reading this dont expect to get one instantly coz i have restricted internet times. Thanx for your understanding. Izze. P.s. that adress again is [email protected] P.p.s Sorry to carry on but in the bit with block capitals i wasnt shouting just trying to use a way of making stand out that i hadnt already used. Sorry for any offence caused.

[ March 07, 2003, 11:30 AM: Message edited by: Izze ]

2. Izze

Izze New Member

Just to let you konw that my next study will be about Hebrews 11 and the subject What is Faith?
    If this is not in the right section then please tell me and i will move it. Please feel free to post comments on the studies.