1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Public Apology to Certain Member and Others Who Mistook My Words...

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, Dec 18, 2012.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ...CTB says this about a comment I made on another board: You have completely proven my point that you are pro-death. You have just used hate language, calling other an insect. This is known as one of the stages in hate language building up to genocide.

It was not my intent to refer to people on this board or anywhere else on this planet as "insects." I was merely stating a fact that when light is used to expose the whereabouts of roaches, they scatter.

I was simply trying to draw an example to the way some on the board will attack anything others say, but when the truth is put upon their mud slinging campaigns, they refuse to address the REAL issues, and continue to practice spinning techniques, and sling more mud.

If CTB felt I was calling him [or any other human being] an insect, I am truly sorry. Like my wife always says, "Don't insult the insects, by referring to the person who is attacking you as something other than what they are: The oppposition [or the person on the other side of the issue].

Again, I was merely making a comparison based upon what I was observing in our growing debate.

I am not, never was, or never will be a "Hateful" person. As a Christian, born-again and washed in the blood of Jesus, hate is not a part of my vocabulary.

:wavey: So CTB, please accept my apology for any unintentional resemblance to hate speech! :wavey:

Other than that, I still maintain that you are wayyyyy out in left field with your earlier accusations about my not caring for the welfare and safety of young children.

One story to help you see how serious I am about the safety and welfare of children [again, those who are legally American citizens, not those who came here by their parents illegal entrance into America].

Seven years ago, I attended an evening football game at my brother's kids high school. It was a typical fall night. The rain was intermittent, and it was damp and cold. My brother and his wife were licensed foster parents, and along with them was their year and a half foster child.

They told my wife, and I that the child was in the ER just two hours earlier following a Febrol convulsion. They had him wrapped and bundled nicely, but the child was coughing and his nose was running quite badly. I asked to hold Christopher, and while I had him, I felt his forehead, and he was warm. My sister-in-law took his temp before the game and assured me it was under 100. She also told me he was on anti-biotics, and she did this all the time with her own kids, and they were healthy as "dogs [forgive the use of dogs, it is not meant as hateful language]."

Because I worked with the California Department of Social Services Community Care Licensing [as a mid-level unit manager], I reported what I witnessed to my District Manager the following Monday morning. Together we called legal, and they advised her and myself that under the "Mandated Reporter Laws" I was responsible to report this as child neglect.

I didn't want to do this, but because I knew [because my agency licensed foster care] they were under investigation for other concerns, and because my sister-in-law continued to drop my name with those responsible for licensing her home, I didn't dare to allow that incident to go by without reporting it, because it could have very easily been brought up in her eventual licensing removal hearing.
    With that complaint of neglect, I lost my brother and his entire family, plus several others in my family who sided with my brother and his wife about how I should not have turned them in.

I care enough about kids to do what is necessary, even if it means losing family. The safety and welfare of court ordered custody children was then and still is my number-one priority over friendship dn family.

My brother's wife has sense passed away, and he and I are now tight. Of course, his five kids still hate me for what I did [they see it as a betrayal]] to their mom.

So your accusations don't hold water [I hope I'm not spewing racist hate by referring to your statement as a bucket of water]. But you are just plain wrong, CTB.

#1 righteousdude2, Dec 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2012
  2. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

In my not-so-humble opinion you have nothing to apologize for. CTB calls those pro-death who don't accept his pro-abortion stance. A strange twist, perhaps a Freudian twist!

3. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    RighteousDude,

I am sorry I misunderstood your intent. Your apology is accepted.

I apologize for my misunderstanding.

Have a most blessed Christmas.

4. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ditto......

.....I sincerely appreciate your apology. Even though we are on different sides of some issues, we will always be brothers in the Lord.

May your Christmas be blessed and joyous, and your coming new year filled with unconditional favor! :flower: