1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Puppet Skits

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by AF Guy N Paradise, Aug 10, 2006.

1. AF Guy N Paradise

AF Guy N Paradise Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Does anyone happen to have any free puppet skits available that would be fairly quick and simple to showcase? I have been to several websites that had several but I am really looking for one for kids 6-12 for our one day VBS this Saturday. Our theme is the Austrailian Outback so anything to do with Austrailia would be especially beneficial. Thanks.

2. Plain Old Bill

Plain Old Bill New Member

That's a tough one. Maybe if you go to the "Baptist Start Page" (in your search window) and hit find you will find some help.They have skits,puppet skits,VBS,and Sunday school helps.

3. Pete

Pete New Member

AF Guy, g'day from Down Under :D Got a bit more specific subject than just Aussie Outback? Covers pretty big area that you know ;) And what sort of script length (time-wise) are you looking for? I could have a think and try adjust one of my scripts.

One compulsory addition to that theme (if you could find it there somewhere between now and then) would be Colin Buchanan's Remember The Lord CD. Especially the song The One And Only God: "He's the God of the endless outback, He's the Lord of Kakadu, He made Mt Kosciusko, And He made Uluru...."

4. AF Guy N Paradise

AF Guy N Paradise Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Pete,

You are right and if you know of anything that has Australian critters in it would be great; obviously with a Christian message for kids 12 and under. I think the skit would need to be less than 5 minutes and fairly simple to perform (Not too many props, etc…)

5. Pete

Pete New Member